Terms & Conditions
- Introduction Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Neurorise. These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) apply to your use of our website and services. By accessing or using our website and services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use our website or services.
- Use of Our Website and Services
You may use our website and services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our website or services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Neurorise, a Neurorise employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our website or services, or which, as determined by us, may harm Neurorise or users of our website or services or expose them to liability
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our website and services, without notice, for any reason or no reason.
- Intellectual Property
Our website and services, including all content, features, and functionality, are owned by Neurorise or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our website or through our services, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of our website or services in breach of these Terms, your right to use our website and services will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Cortexi product is like this if you want information about that then you can go and see by clicking here
- User Contributions
Our website and services may allow you to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit content, including without limitation, text, images, audio, and video (“User Contributions”). You are solely responsible for your User Contributions and the consequences of posting or publishing them.
By posting or publishing User Contributions on our website or through our services, you grant Neurorise a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Contributions in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with Neurorise’s business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You represent and warrant that:
- You either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Contributions or you have all rights, licenses, consents, and releases that are necessary to grant to Neurorise the rights in such User Contributions, as contemplated under these Terms
- Your User Contributions, and the use of them as contemplated under these Terms, do not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other